Sat, Sep 26|
4901 Noland Rd
Spread out and spread joy at the first annual Yoga Brain, an outdoor wellness festival inviting all people to flow & focus on the feel-good.
Time & Location
Sep 26, 2020, 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM
4901 Noland Rd, 4901 Noland Rd, Shawnee, KS 66216, USA
About the event
Welcome to Yoga Brain 2020!
This festival is the kick-starter to Yoga Brain, a non-profit that raises money for RYT 200 scholarships. Yoga Brain works to break the stigma of what yoga may look like and focuses on the feel-good for all people.
Yoga Brain will be hosted off-site in Shawnee, KS near I-35 and Shawnee Mission Parkway. Address will be released the week of the event.
- Stay tuned for the official schedule! Yoga Brain offers a range of vinyasa, yoga nidra, breath work and meditation classes and workshops by Kansas City's favorite teachers
- Registration begins at 9am
- 10am Kick-Off Class
- 5:30 pm Sunset Closing Class
What to Expect:
- A range of different styles of yoga classes
- Various workshops introducing Ayurveda, shadow work, meditation and more
- Local merchants
- Mental health resources
- Poetry readings and public speakers
- Live music
- Nature walks
What to Bring:
- Yoga Mat
- Camping chairs/canopy
- Blankets and towels
- Face Covering/Mask
A Special Thanks to Lüm
Yoga Brain is proudly sponsored by Lüm, a health studio located in the Kansas City Crossroads
+$0.75 service fee
Your Day Pass includes access to all Yoga Brain classes and workshops. Registration begins at 9am. Last class begins at 5:30pm. Please bring your own mat. Water bottles, hammocks, coolers, and camping chairs are encouraged to for guests to bring for the festival.
+$0.75 service fee0
Day + Night
+$1.50 service fee
Must be 21+ to order. Ticket includes full entrance to all Yoga Brain classes plus access to our evening performances after 7pm.
+$1.50 service fee0