Sun, Jun 12|
A slow tie meditation workshop that allows your body to sink into a deep state
Time & Location
Jun 12, 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM CDT
Phare, 3216 Gillham Plaza, Kansas City, MO 64109, USA
About the event
Rope Meditation Workshop
with Bound to Nothing
Explore the techniques of rope binding meditation, a slow-tie practice that helps you sink into your skin and reach a deep state in your practice.
*FOR WOMXN ONLY*
(A future partner practice workshop TBA)
What to expect:
- Learn a simple tie you can apply to yourself for your meditation practice
- Guided meditation, breath work and light stretching
- Learn a simple harness to apply to a partner
- Recieve a treated, energetic rope to use for personal practice
*Rope included in ticket price and is yours to take home
What to wear:
- Yoga wear, athletic attire
What to bring:
- Yoga mat or a blanket or pillow to sit on. Water bottle.
- Open mind and open heart
About our facilitator:
Bound to Nothing has been practicing Shibari/Rope art for the last 2+ years. in 2021, BTN started exploring the use of Rope in meditative energetic work and completed thier Reiki 1.
BTN is in the process of completing their final 30 sessions to complete their Reiki 2 and bring Reiki, Energetic Rope and principles of mindfulness and meditation together into a new modality.
+$1.25 Service fee
+$1.25 Service fee0